Physiotherapist-designed warm pack designed to promote pelvic floor relaxation.
The Pelvic Floor Warm Pack is ideal to use with vaginal dilator therapy for the home management of pelvic floor muscle tension and related pelvic pain.
The Pelvic Floor Warm Pack is designed to:
- Provide soothing warmth to the outer pelvic floor to promote pelvic floor muscle relaxation
- Compliment Pelvic Floor Relaxation CD for training pelvic floor relaxation
- Compliment vaginal dilator therapy by using it before or following home therapy for pelvic floor spasm, painful intercourse or pelvic pain
- Soft polycotton fabric
- Contoured design for comfort fit
- Sized to fit comfortably over the gusset of your briefs
- Additive and fragrance-free
- Quickly warmed in a microwave
- Supplied complete with instructions for home use
The Pelvic Warm Pack fits comfortably over the outer gusset of your briefs to cover the outer pelvic floor. It is retained in position lying down with an additional set of briefs worn over the top. Contoured design length 15 cm (6″) by width 8 cm (3″).
How To Use The Pelvic Floor Warm Pack
You will need:
- An extra set of briefs (underwear)
- Heated pelvic floor warm pack
Set up and application
- Choose a warm comfortable quiet area suited to lying down for relaxation
- Put on the extra set of briefs over your regular briefs before lying down
- Lie down on your back positioning your lower body comfortably with a pillow beneath your knees
- The pelvic floor warm pack is retained in position over the pelvic floor by the outer pair of briefs. The warm pack does not make direct contact with the vagina; it sits outside the gusset of your regular briefs between the 2 sets of briefs.