No products in the basket.
This pelvic floor exercises audio CD helps you get the most out of your pelvic floor strengthening – listen and be motivated through your daily workout.
Who is Pelvic Floor Exercises Audio CD Suited to?
This unique pelvic floor strengthening workout CD is best suited to:
- Beginners new to pelvic floor exercises seeking professional help to learn how to do pelvic floor exercises correctly
- Intermediate level strength for motivation to exercise and guidance for doing the most effective amount of training.
Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout mobile version is available for download now
Pelvic Floor Exercises CD Features
- Physiotherapist guided exercises for finding and feeling your pelvic floor muscles
- Step by step instruction for using the correct pelvic floor exercise technique
- Easy-to-follow exercises
- User friendly menu
- Evidence based intermediate strength training program
- Motivating background music
- Helpful instruction booklet
Produced by Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway who guides you through your daily pelvic floor exercise routine
Choose the format to help you exercise where it suits you best – use the CD in the privacy of your own home or download the audio to listen when it suits you best; in the car, waiting for the bus, on the way to work.
Benefits of Pelvic Floor Exercises
Pelvic floor exercises daily workout CD is designed to:
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Restore pelvic floor tone and tightness
- Maintain pelvic floor strength during pregnancy
- Recover from pregnancy and childbirth
- Regain bladder control
- Reduce prolapse symptoms
- Prepare and recover from gynaecological surgery (prolapse/hysterectomy/incontinence)
- Improve bowel control and emptying
Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout Tracks
The user friendly menu allows you to choose from these 7 included tracks:
- Introduction to Successful Strengthening
- Finding your Pelvic Floor
- Feeling your Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Using the Correct Pelvic Floor Exercise Technique
- Beginners Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
- Intermediate Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
- Progressing and Maintaining your Strength
National & International Recognition
Michelle Kenway is an Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist and women’s exercise instructor. Michelle’s Inside Out pelvic exercise books have received international acclaim. Inside Out – the first book in this women’s exercise series was identified as a key resource for the Australian Continence Foundation’s National Exercise and the Pelvic Floor Project.
Michelle lectures to health professionals and promotes community health through her books, radio segments, online exercise videos and presentations to community groups. She holds dual post graduate physiotherapy qualifications in women’s health and exercise and is passionate about helping women to exercise and stay active for their physical and emotional well being.
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 1 cm|
CD compatible world-wide players
Michelle Kenway Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist