Daily Pelvic Floor Exercises for Women
Download now to your computer or your mobile device – iPad, iPhone, iPod or Android device
Benefit from Professional Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist expertise as you are guided step by step through your pelvic floor strengthening workout.
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Guided Training
Learn how to feel your pelvic floor exercises and strengthen your pelvic floor with these 7 mp3 guided exercise tracks:
Track 1 – Introduction to Successful Strengthening
Track 2 – Finding your Pelvic Floor
Track 3 – Feeling your Pelvic Floor Muscles
Track 4 – Using the Correct Pelvic Floor Exercise Technique
Track 5 – Beginners Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
Track 6 – Intermediate Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
Track 7 – Progressing and Maintaining your Strength
Downloading is easy with our download guide.
Who is Pelvic Floor Exercises for Women Suited to?
This unique pelvic floor strength training workout is suited to;
- Beginners new to pelvic floor exercises seeking professional help to learn how to do pelvic floor exercises correctly
- Intermediate level strength who want motivation to help them exercise and guidance for doing the correct amount of training.
Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout is also available in CD format
Pelvic floor exercises daily workout CD is designed to benefit women seeking to:
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Reduce prolapse symptoms
- Recover after pelvic floor surgery
- Prepare and recover from gynaecological surgery (prolapse/hysterectomy/incontinence)
- Improve bladder control
- Improve bowel control and emptying
- Maintain pelvic floor strength during pregnancy
- Recover from pregnancy and childbirth
Special Training Features
Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout includes:
- Easy-to-follow exercises
- Step by step guidance
- User friendly menu
- Evidence based pelvic floor training
- Motivating background music
National & International Recognition
Michelle’s Inside Out pelvic exercise books have received international acclaim. Inside Out – the first book in this women’s exercise series was identified as a key resource for the Australian Continence Foundation’s National Exercise and the Pelvic Floor Project.
About Presenter Michelle Kenway
Michelle Kenway is an Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist and women’s exercise instructor. Michelle lectures to health professionals and promotes community health through her books, radio segments, online exercise videos and presentations to community groups.
Michelle holds dual post graduate physiotherapy qualifications in women’s health and exercise and is passionate about helping women to exercise and stay active for their physical and emotional well being.