Smartballs is an award winning Kegel exerciser
Manufactured in Germany to the highest standards Smartballs have received design accolades and the International Forum design award in Hannover.
Smartballs & Kegel Exercises
When combined with Kegel exercises, Smartballs can help you promote:
- Pelvic floor muscle strengthening
- Improved bladder control
- Improved sexual sensation and response.
Smartballs Duo Features
- Ergonomic design for easy insertion
- Elliptical shape for comfort and fit
- Soft silicone feel
- Silicone removal loop
- Seamless hygienic surface.
Research has shown that pelvic floor training is enhanced with weighted vaginal balls promoting longer term bladder control in women with stress urinary incontinence (bladder leakage with effort e.g. cough or sneeze).
Using Smartballs Duo for Strengthening
Upright pelvic floor strengthening is well recognised as promoting improved pelvic floor strength and support.
- Smartballs Duo (85g) promotes progressive pelvic floor strengthening with increased challenge provided by the additional weight of the second ball. It is the ideal progression from Smartballs single ball design (42g).
- The 36mm Smartballs diameter helps women to retain the ball in upright positions for strength exercises. This contrasts with other pelvic exercisers with narrow cone designs and smaller vaginal balls which can be more difficult to retain, especially with previous natural childbirth.
Smartballs should be used with water-based lubricant to protect the silicone surface.