Smart Balls Uno is a premium award winning Kegel ball exerciser
Manufactured in Germany to the highest standards, Smart balls have received the International Forum award for design excellence.
Ideal for women starting out with pelvic floor strength exercises and endorsed by midwives for pelvic floor recovery after recovery from childbirth.
Smart Balls single ball exerciser is the only Kegel ball designed for use by women with uterine prolapse as well as retroverted (tilted) uterus.
Smart Balls and Kegel Exercises
Smartballs can be used with Kegel exercises to help you:
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Improve bladder control
- Decrease prolapse symptoms
- Improve sexual sensation and response
Smart Balls Uno Features:
- Easy insertion
- Ergonomic design
- Sized to suit women who have had previous natural childbirth
- Elliptical shape for comfort and fit
- Soft silicone feel
- Silicone removal loop
- Seamless hygienic surface
Research shows pelvic floor training is enhanced with weighted vaginal balls promoting longer term bladder control in women with stress urinary incontinence (bladder leakage with effort e.g. cough or sneeze).
Using Smart Balls for Strengthening
Simply insert your Smart ball (similar to inserting a tampon) and commence your Kegel exercises.
- The 36mm Smart balls Uno diameter is well sized to help women retain the ball in position for upright strengthening. This contrasts with narrow cone designs and smaller vaginal balls which some women find are more difficult to retain, especially with previous natural childbirth.
- Progress to Smartballs Duo two ball design when you are ready for additional challenge.
Smart balls should be used with water-based lubricant only to protect the silicone coating.