Inside Out DVD Safe Strengthening for Women
Compatible with ALL DVD players worldwide (USA and rest of world)
Pelvic Exercises DVD ‘Inside Out Strength’ is the new pelvic floor strength and whole body workout for women seeking a safe and effective professionally guided exercise routine.
Available worldwide, ‘Inside Out Strength’ helps you exercise safely, reduce your risk of pelvic floor injury and strengthen with confidence.
Who will Benefit Most?
Women who desire health professional expertise regarding safe strength exercise prescription and pelvic floor exercise guidance will particularly benefit from exercising with Inside Out Strength.
This includes women with:
- Pelvic prolapse;
- Exercise after prolapse surgery;
- Exercise after hysterectomy surgery;
- Pelvic floor weakness and dysfunction;
- Continence problems with exercise;
- Decreased bone density; and/or
- Recent pregnancy and childbirth.
Inside Out Strength combines in depth understanding of pelvic floor physiotherapy along with Michelle’s expertise in the principles of safe and effective strength training for women.
Inside Out Teaches how to:
- Workout safely with proven exercises for strength and tone;
- Strengthen your pelvic floor for better support and control;
- Strengthen and tone your whole body- thighs, butt, back, chest and arms;
- Increase your lean muscle for improved long-term weight management and bone health;
- Exercise with confidence; and
- Feel strong and well.
Inside Out Content:
Inside Out Strength features two sections – each with a user friendly for their specific exercise menu allowing women to customize their workout needs.
Section 1 Features:
- Complete demonstration and step by step guidelines for performing pelvic floor safe strength exercises;
- How to perform correct pelvic floor exercises or kegel exercises;
- Simple yet necessary techniques and exercise modifications to keep strength exercises safe and successful; and
- Learning in how to perform strength exercises appropriate for the home or gymnasium setting.
Section 2 Features:
- A whole body 38 minute workout to exercise along with;
- Strength and toning exercises for legs, butt, back, chest, upper body;
- Pelvic floor exercises/ kegel exercises workout with six positions for pelvic floor strength progression;
- Pleasant soundtrack accompaniment; and
- Optional exercise progressions for more advanced strengthening as required.
Michelle Kenway is a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist, exercise instructor for women, presenter and author of the internationally acclaimed book Inside Out – the essential women’s guide to pelvic support. Michelle is recognised worldwide for her expertise in designing and promoting pelvic floor safe exercise for women. Michelle is married and is an active mother of two.