New Inside Out Book and DVD
Pelvic Floor Safe Exercise Pack
Professionally guided pelvic floor safe exercise workout for women seeking to exercise safely and protect their pelvic floor
Inside Out Book and DVD are now available as a convenient and cost effective saver pack.
Inside Out Book is the internationally acclaimed guide to pelvic floor safe exercise, pelvic floor recovery and avoiding pelvic floor injury by Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway with Urogynaecologist Dr Judith Goh.
Inside Out Exercise Workout DVD is the accompanying whole body and pelvic floor strength workout for women seeking a pelvic floor safe and effective professionally guided exercise routine. Compatible with all DVD players (USA and rest of world)
Discreet delivery worldwide
Who will Benefit?
Women seeking to exercise safely and protect their pelvic floor with a range of pelvic floor problems including:
- Pelvic organ prolapse (bladder, bowel, uterine, rectal prolapse)
- After pelvic surgery (prolapse repair surgery, hysterectomy recovery, bladder repair)
- Weak or poorly functioning pelvic floor muscles
- Bladder and/or bowel control problems
- Pelvic floor muscle tension
- Pelvic floor dysfunction.
Inside Out Complete Saver Pack Contents
Inside Out hardcopy book – 90 page soft cover book, complete with illustrations and photographs, professional recommendations for pelvic floor safe exercise for women (RRP $19.95) Read more
Inside Out Strength DVD – 60 minute professional exercise DVD complete with whole body workout to exercise along with, pelvic floor exercise and demonstration of pelvic floor safe exercise technique with modifications for women with pre-existing injuries (RRP $24.99) Read more
Inside Out Exercise Benefits:
Inside Out book teaches pelvic floor safe exercise for fitness, weight loss, strength along with guidelines for pelvic floor strengthening and pelvic floor safe exercises to choose and those to avoid for women at risk of pelvic floor injury.
Inside Out Exercise DVD brings the strength exercises in the book to life with a complete pelvic floor safe whole body and pelvic floor strength workout.
- Workout safely to improve your overall strength and tone
- Understand and avoid unsafe exercises inappropriate with pelvic floor problems
- Strengthen your pelvic floor for better support and control
- Strengthen and tone your whole body- thighs, butt, back, chest and arms
- Increase your lean muscle and improve long-term weight management
- Exercise with confidence
- Feel strong, energetic and well.
About the Author & Instructor
Michelle Kenway is a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist, exercise instructor for women, presenter and author. Michelle is recognised worldwide for her expertise in designing and promoting pelvic floor safe exercise programs for women.
We deliver to US, Canada & Europe daily
Minimum Australia Post rates apply only (free packaging and handling worldwide).
Download order form– for the convenience of postal orders.
Please contact us directly for any further information regarding this product.