The Luna Beads Classic system of 4 weighted Kegel balls allows you to start pelvic floor training with the weighted ball that best matches your existing strength.
Challenge your pelvic floor muscles with progressively heavier balls as your strength improves.
Luna Beads Classic size is well suited to women who have had natural childbirth.
Luna Beads Mini has a smaller diameter best suited to smaller women whose bodies have not undergone natural childbirth.
- Stronger pelvic floor muscles
- Awareness of correct Kegel technique
- Pelvic floor tone
- Improved pelvic floor sensation.
- Two petal pink balls each weighing 28g
- Two powder blue balls each weighing 37g
- A soft white silicone girdle for combining weights
- Luxury packaging and satin storage pouch.
How to use Luna Beads
Luna Beads are easily inserted (similar to inserting a tampon) to sit above the pelvic floor muscles. Active Kegel exercises can then be performed with Luna Beads to promote pelvic floor strength.
Luna Beads can be used either individually for weak pelvic floor muscles, or positioned in the small girdle to promote further pelvic floor strengthening using combinations of the balls. When combined, the following weighted progressions are possible:
- 28g (one pink ball)
- 37g (one blue ball)
- 56 g (two pink balls)
- 65g (one pink and one blue ball)
- 74g (two blue balls).
Luna Beads come with a full one year warranty and are CE certified having met the EU consumer safety standards.